Nusa Penida has many cliffs, of the cliff in Nusa Penida, Ceningan can jump cliffs.
with the natural scenery is no less beautiful!
If you want to travel to Nusa Lembongan area, do not hesitate to drop the option to cliff jumping Ceningan area, which offers a beautiful natural cliff formations results.
Attraction lies in Ceningan, District Nusa Penida, Klungkung regency, Bali, and can be reached by road with travel time approximately 30 minutes from the village Jungutbatu.
Activities that are most in demand by tourists in cliff jumping area is jumping off a cliff with a height of about seven meters. One activity that will trigger adrenaline jump into the sea. This activity is safe as long as you follow the instructions properly guide. Additionally, you can see the sunset and enjoy the view of the beach and the Strait delinquent.
you mentally prepare before plunging cliffs.
poto by : bluecornerdive
1. Don’t go cliff diving alone. Take your friends along, in case something goes wrong. Besides, this way things could be a lot more fun.
2. Make sure you wait for your friends to step out of the water before you decide to make the jump. This will make things easier for you to concentrate and will prevent hurting anyone.If you have a neoprene wetsuit bring it along. If you’re a beginner, bring your sneakers too.
3. Before doing a cliff jump, keep in mind that pressure can be a huge issue and take care of your ears by using a few drops of olive oil or silicone.
6. Make sure you have enough space and time to make your move by calculating the distance and visualize your jump in your head before take off. Start your jump by having your arms tight to the body in a straight position. This is the best way, don’t mind all the silly people in the photos : )
8. Learn to enjoy the time spent in the air. This may seem like a crazy advice, but it is a great sensation once you manage to relax. This will of course occur in time. Once your body is loose, you will have more control over it.
10. As you start to come in contact with the water, remember to breathe out through your nose, not to let any water affect your breathing process.